AIRAC 1810Chriss Klosowski 2018-09-20 16:40:48 UTC
* Applied AIRAC 1810
* Added and updated positions according to the eAIP of the U.A.E. OMAA_I_APP, OMDB_I_TWR, OMAA_N_GND, OMAA_S_GND, OMAA_N_TWR, OMAA_S_TWR, OMAA_F_APP, OMAB_TWR, OMAD_TWR, OMAD_GND, OMAQ_TWR, OMBY_I_TWR, OMDL_TWR, OMDL_GND, OMDM_APP, and OMDW_APP added.
* Some Minor/Major frequency changes to some positions. Please look to see what has changed.
* Updated Ground Layouts for OMDB, OMSJ, OMDW, and OMAA (Taxi centerlines will come later on). Other ground layouts are to be added in the upcoming AIRAC updates.
* Fixed issue with adjacent sectors not lighting up. GULF_FSS properly defined in the sector file.
* Updated VCA Automatic Initial Altitudes for 1810 SIDs.
* Added all Prohibited, Danger & Restricted Areas.
* Added a couple other sectors for OMAD, OMBY, and OMAL.
* PDC Alias has been updated. At the end of each PDC Message, it says "NO READ-BACK REQUIRED" to help controllers cope with heavy traffic in-case pilots decide to readback their clearance.
* .PDCrr added for OMNI directional departures.
* ASRs updated F1+1 for General Radar view, F1+2 OMDB_TMA, F1+3 OMDB_SMR, F1+4 OMSJ_SMR, F1+5 OMDW_SMR, F1+6 OMAA_TMA, F1+7 OMAA_SMR these will stay simplified for the meantime until I update the general ASR pack.
* We are now down to one .prf file until other things are fixed
* Coastline Data will be back once a format issue is fixed.
* Full transition to the AeroNav GNG is now completed!
* Addition of the DiscordEuroScope plugin for those who use Discord to show Rich Presence.
* Changed the controller ATIS lines to fix the Divisional Website Link.
* Tags and Lists simplified
For New Users:
The AeroNav GNG is a great tool helping us keep our sector files updated regularly with state-of-the-art systems. This helps us keep it automated rather than manually editing the file. This will require you to delete your old sector file that came from GitHub. Delete the UAE-master folder and you will never see it again.
For new users download the install package and extract the contents into your Euroscope folder in Documents. Open up the UAEvACC.prf profile in Euroscope and you are good to go! There should no longer be any .prf issues.
For Existing Users:
The update package contains only the files which necessarily have to be replaced. No setting files (for individual settings) will be overwritten. The provided updated setting files have to be copied manually from the full package in case you want to use them.
(Note: .prf will need to be replaced. It will not remove any login data so its safe to override and replace!)
AIRAC 1809Chriss Klosowski 2018-08-26 16:00:31 UTC
Initial release with GNG. This is in the TESTING phase only!
Subscribe to the Newsletter (top right corner), so you get informed about new releases directly by mail. An update is issued approximately every 28 days (according to AIRAC cycle). The file can also be downloaded via the Euroscope in-built update function (ensure previously that you have updated the files 'EuroScope main sector file provider' and 'AeroNav GNG Sector File Provider').
- Complete redesign of airspace structure and sector ownership
- Update of Prohibited Areas, Restricted Areas, and Danger Areas
- Update of Ground Layout for OMDB (Other ones to come later on)
- ASR Profiles for OMAE, OMDB, OMAA (F1+1 = CTR, F1+2 = OMDB_TMA, F1+3 = OMDB_SMR, F1+4 = OMAA_TMA)
- Updated Positions/Frequencies
- Current navigation data
- Current aircraft type, airport and airline data (local VAs may be added)