AIRAC 1811Chriss Klosowski 2018-10-12 01:59:57 UTC
* Applied AIRAC 1811
* Fixed issue with NavData not loading in the .PRF
The update package contains only the files which necessarily have to be replaced. No setting files (for individual settings) will be overwritten. The provided updated setting files have to be copied manually from the full package in case you want to use them
AIRAC 1810Chriss Klosowski 2018-10-06 13:55:19 UTC
Initial release with GNG. Any earlier packages must not be used any longer.
Subscribe to the Newsletter (top right corner), so you get informed about new releases directly by mail. An update is issued approximately every 28 days (according to AIRAC cycle). The file can also be downloaded via the Euroscope in-built update function (ensure previously that you have updated the files 'EuroScope main sector file provider' and 'AeroNav GNG Sector File Provider').
- Complete redesign of airspace structure and sector ownership
- Update of Prohibited Areas, Restricted Areas, and Danger Areas
- Update of Ground Layout OOSA, OOMS
- Updated Positions/Frequencies
- Current navigation data
- Current aircraft type, airport and airline data (local VAs may be added)