|ES||WAAF WAAF_Install||1901 / 01||2||2019-01-06 05:19:09||Zip||7z
|ES||WAAF WAAF_Update||1901 / 01||1||2019-01-06 05:28:46||Zip||7z
|VRC||WAAF WAAF_VRC_BETA||1901 / 01||1||2019-01-06 05:30:08||Zip||7z
|ES||WIIF WIIF_Install||1901 / 01||1||2019-01-06 05:08:26||Zip||7z
|VRC||WIIF WIIF_Install_VRC||1901 / 01||1||2019-01-06 05:09:38||Zip||7z
WIIF: AIRAC 1901 UpdateWildan Gunawan 2019-01-06 05:49:24 UTC
- AIRAC update
- WIIF sector added and fixed
- WIIF ACC high error fixed
- WIIF frequency edited
- WIIF vis points for center added
- WAAF sector split only to 3
- WAAF frequency edited
- WAAF border with Malaysia and Papua Nugini added to sector
- WAAF vis points for center added
WAAF: AIRAC 1813 ReleasedWildan Gunawan 2018-12-15 03:17:11 UTC
- AIRAC change.
- Frans Kaiseipo Airport (BIK/WABB) sector updated.
WIIF: AIRAC UpdatedRafly Rayyaan 2018-10-12 00:07:27 UTC
AIRAC updated both to 1811.
Changes for WIIF:
- Added Ujung Pandang, Singapore, and Malaysia airport.
Changes for WAAF:
WAAF: Minor UpdatesRafly Rayyaan 2018-09-25 13:17:45 UTC
- New groundlayout
WIIF: WIIF Sectorfile BETA released and AIRAC update!Rafly Rayyaan 2018-09-23 08:39:03 UTC
Any we're happy to announce we already finished some of our work on Jakarta FIR sectorfile.
So we're announcing and release Jakarta FIR BETA sectorfike now :).
We have done some big airports, but some of them only available for layout, because we still don't find any good AFCAD to use.
And, this sectorfile also available for VRC. So we can continue support with VRC.
Last news I wanted to say is, AIRAC updated to 1810!