FASA: AIRAC 1902 REV3Volker Jacob 2019-02-26 07:19:41 UTC
Changed Ground layout FAMG !
FASA: AIRAC 1920 REV2Volker Jacob 2019-02-13 18:09:55 UTC
changed FACT_APP to 119.700
FASA: AIRAC 1810Volker Jacob 2018-09-21 15:17:46 UTC
- added FAPE Runway Extension & new Taxiway
FASA: AIRAC 1807Volker Jacob 2018-06-25 07:55:26 UTC
added missing taxiway at FAOR
FASA: AIRAC 1803Volker Jacob 2018-03-05 09:58:27 UTC
- GND Layout FAKN + FAWB
FAJO: AIRAC 1801Jonas Kuster 2018-01-05 23:22:35 UTC
FASA: AIRAC 1703Volker Jacob 2017-03-05 15:35:12 UTC
- FAOR STARs for 03L and 21R added
FAJO: How to use the ES built-in downloaderJonas Kuster 2017-02-02 14:42:04 UTC
Please use the Install-Package when changing from a previous release.
The Update-Package is only to be used for updating a previous GNG release.
To use the built-in automatic sector file update function of Euroscope, do the following steps:
1. Navigate to "OPEN SCT", then select "Download Sector Files"
2. In the upper box, select "EuroScope main sector file provider" and click the download button (check the box optionally if ES should check regularly for updates of the sector files contained)
3. Repeat step 2 for the following entries in the given order: "AeroNav GNG Sector File Provider", "AeroNav GNG FAXX VATSIM South Africa"
4. Select the entry "AeroNav GNG FAXX VATSIM South Africa" and choose the requested package from the list now shown in the lower part of the dialog and click the download button at the right side
Use the Install-Package when changing from a previous non-GNG package to the GNG package. A single download is suggested in this case.
The automatic update is suggested for the update packages only in order to keep your changes in settings. Using the update package will provide you all new sector and navigation data while causing no changes to your personal settings.
Activate the checkbox of column A (Automatic) if you want to receive future updates automatically. ES will always prompt a window announcing a new update available and offer you the choice to update or not. Keep in mind that an update does the same as when you download the Update-Package and extract it to the ES sector files folder overwriting any files. But the Update-Package will always contain only files that have changed since the last release, so it will normally not overwrite any personal settings.
More information about this functionality provided by EuroScope can be found in the wiki: http://www.euroscope.hu/mediawiki/index.php?title=Download_Sectorfiles
FAJO: AIRAC 1702Jonas Kuster 2017-02-02 14:40:39 UTC
FAJO: AIRAC 1701Jonas Kuster 2017-01-05 11:47:55 UTC
Initial release with GNG. Any earlier packages must not be used any longer.
Subscribe to the Newsletter (top right corner), so you get informed about new releases directly by mail. An update is issued approximately every 28 days (according AIRAC cycle). The file can also be downloaded via the Euroscope in-built update function (ensure previously that you have updated the files 'EuroScope main sector file provider' and 'AeroNav GNG Sector File Provider').
- ASR profile
- Complete coastlines
- Updated Positions/Frequencies
- Current navigation data
- Current aircraft type, airport and airline data (local VAs may be added)
Please use the mantis bug tracker for reports/feedback: bugs.vatsaf.org.