|ES||OIIX Install_Package||2305 / 01||2||2023-05-21 07:46:59||Zip||7z
AIRAC 2302/01Mohammad Bahrololoum 2023-02-25 10:20:52 UTC
- OISS Taxiway Naming updated
- OIIE Apron 2 stand numbers updated
- OIMM added new taxiway Q and J
- OIMM Stand numbers updated
- OIII added holding points Romin, Mitra, Mazda, Radin, Parse, and Titan
- [NAVDATA] Applied AIRAC CYCLE 2302/01
- TopSky Plugin Updated to Latest Version
- ASR files for OISS, OIII, OIIE, OIMM are update to reflect above fixes
AIRAC 2212/01Mohammad Bahrololoum 2022-12-18 10:10:03 UTC
- [NAVDATA] Applied AIRAC CYCLE 2212/01
AIRAC 2111/01Amir Golmohammadi 2021-11-10 12:01:41 UTC
Initial WIP release of new Iran vACC sector. Changes detailed below.
- [SECTOR] Fixed several sector ownership issues
- [NAVDATA] Applied AIRAC2111
- [SECTOR] Updated COPX points with Afghanistan, Pakistan
- [SETTINGS] Updated lists for compatibility with new plugins
- [SETTINGS] Updated tags to more closely match real radar display
- [SETTINGS] Updated symbology to more closely match real radar display
- [GEO] Updated coastline data
- [ASR] New ASRs (WIP)
- [PROFILE] New profiles (WIP)
- [PLUGINS] Implemented TopSky. A full overview of the features may be found in the provided documentation.
- [PLUGINS] Topsky - New Squawk ranges based on those used in the real world. Squawks are now assigned through the TopSky plugin and are chosen based on the context of the flight plan.
- [PLUGINS] Topsky - Added automatically activated special use airspace (danger, restricted, prohibited areas)
- [PLUGINS] Implemented ARBControllerpack including timer and route checker.
NOTE: No update package is included with release. This requires a full clean install of the sector file!
This in a mandatory update and older versions of the sector file will no longer be supported!
AIRAC 2109/01Suprojit Paul 2021-09-27 14:05:51 UTC
- [NAVDATA] Applied AIRAC CYCLE 2109/01
AIRAC 2108/01Suprojit Paul 2021-08-15 14:22:35 UTC
- [SECTOR] Fixed issues with West Asia boundary
- [SECTOR] Fixed neighboring FIR boundaries not displaying correctly.
- [NAVDATA] Applied AIRAC CYCLE 2108/01