AIRAC 1902Mohammad Bahrololoum 2019-02-01 17:46:12 UTC
- [NAVDATA] Applied AIRAC CYCLE 1902
AIRAC 1901Mohammad Bahrololoum 2019-01-03 14:39:46 UTC
- [NAVDATA] Applied AIRAC CYCLE 1901
AIRAC 1813 Version 2Mohammad Bahrololoum 2018-12-13 13:12:35 UTC
- Alias file updated to include Pre Departure Clearance (PDC) commands
AIRAC 1813Chriss Klosowski 2018-12-06 13:49:52 UTC
- (Issues with OISS groundlayouts will be fixed when I come back from China. I'm back on the 16th of December. For now it is just AIRAC update.)
- [NAVDATA] Applied AIRAC 1813
The update package contains all the files which necessarily have to be replaced and the standard ASR profiles. No setting files (from the settings folder, except the voice channels) will be overwritten. If you wish to use your own personalized ASR profiles, make sure they are named different than the ones provided with this package.
AIRAC 1812Mohammad Bahrololoum 2018-11-23 11:50:38 UTC
The initial release of Iran Controller Pack in GNG.
Any earlier packages should not be used.
Subscribe to the Newsletter (top right corner), so you get informed about new releases directly by email. An update is issued approximately every 28 days (according to AIRAC cycle). The file can also be downloaded via the Euroscope built-in update function (ensure previously that you have updated the files 'EuroScope main sector file provider' and 'AeroNav GNG Sector File Provider'.
- Complete redesign of airspace structure and sector ownership.
- ASR Quick-switch profiles added for major airports. Use F1+1 for General Radar. F1+2 to F1+9 for other radar screens.
- Updated Alias file.
- Update of Ground Layouts for OIII, OIIE, OIMM, OIFM, OITT, OICC, OIBK, OISS, OIKB. If you are interested to help us add more ground layout to Iran sector file, please read the included PDF file named "DIY Ground Layout For EuroScope".
- Updated all Positions/Frequencies.
- Updated all Squawk codes.
- New Plugins added.
- Current navigation data.
- Current aircraft type, airport and airline data (local VAs may be added).
- All Tehran FIR holding points added.
Read the ReadMeFirst.PDF file for further information on plugins and other related information.
Please send us your comments and suggestions through https://helpdesk.vatir.ir